Writing an argumentative essay means developing and articulating a clear opinion on a particular topic. Students should find suitable evidence to support this opinion and persuade the target audience to share their view. A strong argumentative essay requires students to familiarize themselves with existing positions on a chosen topic. It helps create an informed paper. Following that, students need to start collecting appropriate and reliable evidence, such as expert opinions, statistics, and verifiable facts that serves as support for their position.
What Constitutes a Compelling Topic for Argumentative Essay?
When selecting your topic, pay attention to a subject with which you are familiar. Even if you make a decision to turn to an academic essay writing service, knowledge of the topic will make a good platform for your ideas. It is also a good idea to select a topic that can trigger a strong emotional response in your audience. Such a strategy is effective in persuading people to share your perspective.
Select Your Topic or Get a High-Quality Essay Done for You
e offer a list of the best topics to help you start writing an argumentative essay. We also provide professional writing services that allow you to get your essay written perfectly right on time for a small fee. Currently, our writing company has hundreds of talented writers with extensive experience in preparing academic papers, such as essay, research, and dissertation writing. Our professional employees have completed tons of essays for students around the world. Their knowledge and experience allow customizing essays that promote your academic success. Contact us right now to receive high-quality writing service!
Earn 10% from all orders made by people you bring!
Your people also get a 17% discount on their first orderRefer to friend
Hints on How to Create a Successful Argumentative Essay
Keep in mind that your essay should have the following structure:
- Introductory paragraph
- Several body paragraphs
- Concluding paragraph
Using this structure for an argumentative essay will enable you to stay focused and help your audience follow your argument.
- The introductory paragraph should contain a clear thesis statement and a brief background of the subject, as well as underlying the importance of a chosen topic.
- The body paragraphs that follow the intro demonstrate accurate supporting evideence necessary to back up the author’s arguments.
- After presenting a personal position, the author sheds light on the alternative perspectives.
- A concluding paragraph ends the essay. It is an important section of the argumentative essay, which allows the author to make a final impression on the audience. Here the author summarizes the main points of the body paragraphs and indicates why his/her opinion deserves to be preferred.
It is also helpful to use connection words in your essay.
How to Employ Connection Words
Connection words serve as a bridge between the ideas presented in your essay. They ensure a smooth transition between two points. Here is the list of effective connection words:
Addition: likewise, in addition, also;
Cause or Purpose: given that, for the purpose of, with this in mind;
Contrast: otherwise, however, despite, nevertheless;
Result: consequently, therefore, as a result;
Conclusion: to summarize, in conclusion, as shown above.
Now, you possess all necessary information about selecting topics for an argumentative essay and writing this type of papers. Good luck with your academic assignments!
First-Class Online Research Paper Writing Service
- Your research paper is written by a PhD professor
- Your requirements and targets are always met
- You are able to control the progress of your writing assignment
- You get a chance to become an excellent student!